Monday, January 11, 2010

But seriously, why bother?

So, after seeing the success of such blogs like Billie's Moneyshot and Brunk's Fed head blog, I decided to join the run of blogs. I know, I'm more of a subtle unheard voice in FW I consider myself more of a rogue, not part of the FW "clique".

In fact, I only talk to a respected few in FW in passing. But that's besides the point. I'm not popular in FW and I sure as hell am not the greatest RPer. In fact, I know I'm not.

I'm not the greatest writer, except when I write my girlfrend's term papers for her. That's out of pure offering I'm not forced to.

Nonetheless I consider myself a radical thinker. I think I'm the outsider looking in at the FW community. That's a plus for me.
It comes with negatives but I honestly don't give two fucks.

But that's just me, I guess it all starts to why I got into this hobby. Well simple, I USE to like professional wrestling. I liked it enough to search in Yahoo (this is back in the year 1999). And I found an efed on MSN groups.

First character was called Psycho and his best mic spot was "I'm goin 2 win this match". Yeah, good job John.

Nonetheless, more serches, more shitty RPing and I found Empire Pro. Thanks Brunk, you allowed me the chance to shitty RP in the Empire.

Anyways, then I amatuer wrestle do all too good in that. Then I wanted to join the Army, so I did. Plus I made Paul Miller send me results of FW Feds via snail mail.

Yes, I have no life.

Then I wanted to be a professional wrestling, since that day of signing my first Indy contract I hated professional wrestling. That's for later blogs.

Whatever, there's my first blog, my brief introduction. Joy.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:N Ravenswood Ave,Chicago,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment