Sunday, January 17, 2010

Taylor Swift is Insane.

TOTALLY not E-wrestling related....but fun nonetheless.

So I watching YouTube and surfing the web, and here go I see a slew of Taylor Swift shit. First off, the girl can not sing, I have seen her in concert when I took my girlfriend, I wish I had a hand gun to put me out of my misery as I stood there. She enjoyed it, good, I HATED IT. (If you are reading this baby, I HATED IT!)

Now, moving forwarded, she can't play guitar she is tone deaf and redundant, not to mention psychotic.

Yes I said it, PSYCHOTIC.

I took a song, apparently my girlfriends all time "fav" "Picture to Burn". I have picked this bitch apart. Enjoy.


“State the obvious,
I didn’t get my perfect fantasy”


Really? So the world obviously in some shape way or form needed to revolve around you? So because YOU, Taylor, did not get what YOU wanted then that is the obvious state of mind.

“I realized you love yourself
More that you could ever love me
So go and tell your friends
That I’m obsessive and crazy,”


Isn’t one person supposed to love themselves before another for self preservation of sanity? Also, apparently you ARE obsessive, only a truly obsessive person would continue to state the past , not letting it go.

“That’s fine
I’ll tell mine
You’re gay,
And by the way,”


A direct hatred for homosexuals? So apparently if someone doesn’t like you Taylor they are have to be “gay”. Or maybe it’s the fact you just weren’t made to be with him, maybe your little fantasy world isn’t subject to this thing called FATE. No, that would be too easy, rather, lets bash the gays! He must be gay!

“I hate that stupid old pickup truck,
You never let me drive”


What?! Why do you hate the pick up truck. Apparently you LIKED it because you stated you WANTED TO DRIVE IT. If you utterly HATED the truck you wouldn’t even want to DRIVE IT. My mother HATES my mustang, she REFUSES to drive it.

“You’re a redneck, heartbreak”

Apparently all rednecks break hearts the same?

“Who’s really been a lie
So watch me strike a match
On all my wasted time
As far as I’m concerned,
You’re just another picture to burn.”


Yes, lets burn things, nothing shows more of a hatred than burning items. Hitler burned Jews and Books, Taylor Swift burns pictures. Normal people, following a break up discard of photos using a method we call garbage disposal. That’s what NORMAL SANE people do, not people suffering from a case of sheer rage. The girl belongs in He Flew Over The CucKoos Nest not on stage singing.


“There’s no time for tears
I’m just sitting here planning my revenge
There’s nothing stopping me”


ENOUGH SAID, planning a revenge? And you wanted to convince us you weren’t obsessed?

“From going out with all of your best friends”


So now you are a whore….

“And if you come around saying’ sorry to me
My daddy’s going to show you how sorry you’ll be”


And your father is going to do what?

“And if you’re missing me
You better keep it to yourself
‘Cause coming back around here
Would be bad for your health”


Another threat of life and threatening to hurt a person, so first she is demonstrating her rage by burning a photo, the equivalent if I stabbed my ex’s photos to confetti, that is a sign of pure unfiltered RAGE. A rage that shows she wants to commit violence over a simple break up…pathetic.

“Burn, burn, burn, baby burn.
Just another picture to burn
Baby burn”


Really? Is the point proven? The bitch is crazy.

1 comment: