Saturday, January 16, 2010

DIrty Martini?

Fact: Dirty Gin Martinis rule.

So last night, I am hanging out with my best friend Migz after bowling, we went to this Hookah Bar on Harlem Ave. in Chicago, where I reside. Anyways, we go there and smoking our Sour Apple Hookah I bring up e-wrestling, now he is a fan of writing and reading so I decided to show him SWIFT results from Retaliation 3.

He actually loved reading it, he is a big martial arts fan like I am so to him it was ingenious he felt like he was in the fight. A few dirty martinis later, we are talking about how to improve the fed how I should write this in and that in.

A good talk around from an outsider that isn’t into the Rping world.

Red bull and Grey Goose is delicious as well, we had some of those. But besides me getting drunk to annihilation last night I still woke up bright and early to start things in SWIFT back up.

I took Strawsma and Katz words to heart and a few IMs from Sean Edmunds and Paul Miller telling me to press forward.

What the hell, why not.

Dirty Martini anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment